Sunday, August 17, 2008

Get'n Ready 4 The IB Triathlon!!!!!




This past Friday babycakes (my silly girlfriend Crystal who was there for moral support) and I joined the Tri Club of San Diego for their Friday swim at the Cove, and although I'm not exactly sure of the distances of the buoys, I went out to the second buoy, which is probably out about 1/2 a mile. I felt strong, although my wetsuit was giving me a rash around my neck.
The IB triathlon is a week from today, and even though I've done 2 off-road triathlons, this will be my FIRST road triathlon, so I'm quite excited about that. I'm hoping to finish in under 1:45.
Afterwards, we stuck around and were treated to this awesome sunset. Stay posted San Diego!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I had a boootiful tme watching the sunset and swimming with the fishies..love ya!
can't wait for TAHOE
woot woot!!!